Forestry Investments with Robinia Invest GmbH
Specialists in Plantation Forestry Investments
- Our forestry plantations are established in Germany providing investors a stable political and economic location
- We offer leasehold and freehold Robinia plots which can be harvested after 12 years
- We offer leasehold Blue Spruce plots which can be harvested after 7 years
- Forestry Investments provide a growing asset offering capital growth, diversification and a hedge against inflation.
- Tax incentives; no Income Tax, CGT and Inheritance tax (after 2 years) for UK investors in regards to the Robinia plots
- Projected returns (IRR) between 7% and 9% p.a., calculated from the moment of harvest
- Clients can only invest directly with cash
Investment options: We offer leasehold and freehold forestry investments as medium to long term high yield investments (7-12 years). Clients also have the option of investing in either Robinia or Blue Spruce trees, which are in high demand. Robinia investments can be seen as a viable alternative investment for Teak or other tropical timber investments.
Request investment brochure
- Robinia Invest establishes plantations in Germany and sells forestry plots primarily to private clients.
- Please only complete the form if you are an investor potentially considering forestry as an investment.
- Setting up forestry plantations is a specialised business. We are unable to assist individuals who own land and are looking for advice on plantation establishment, etc.
- Please provide the correct contact information (inc telephone number), we tend to speak to investors in the first instance as we provide a range of investments.
- Freehold investments are popular with most investors, as owning the land offers them several important benefits. One of those is that of security, as the land legally belongs to them and not to Robinia Invest. Should the land value increase over time, which it has over the last 10 years, then investors benefit from that directly as well.
Robinia trees are truly sustainable, as both species will regrow from stump after being harvested. This unique characteristic allows our clients to make consecutive rotations at lower cost.
Our location: We have chosen Germany as the location for our plantations, as it is a stable country in Europe both politically and economically. Notably for UK investors there are also several tax incentives for owning commercial forestry in the European Economic Area, of which Germany is a part. All our forestry investment agreements are under German law, which provides additional security for our clients.
A German notary who ensures the land is free of encumbrances, notarises all freehold purchases.
As Germany is so close to the UK, a plantation visit is something that can easily be arranged. A flight to Schönefeld airport in Berlin only takes an hour and a half after we can pick you up from the airport and show you the plantations.